Transactional Analysis in Ireland

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Welcome to Transactional Analysis in Ireland


Welcome to Transactional Analysis in Ireland, otherwise known as TAI.
Greetings to frineds old and new from Elizabeth in Tallaght, Dublin Ireland

Hopefully this will be an improved way to establish a two-way communication with any TA fans either in or from the Emerald Isle - which is looking delightfully emerald on account of recent rain.

My plan is to publish information both in advance of and after our workshops. These informal orkshops are held approximately monthly at various venues.

Meantime our somewhat out-of-date webpage is at http://homepage.eircom.net/liztai37/. Last update was around 2002 (can't believe it was that long ago, but a lot of water has gone under the bridge since then.)

Maybe that's what my next posting should be: an account of what has been going on in both TAI and in my own life since then.

Enough for the moment. I am just beginning to learn about blogging, so have to do some more exploring

Bye till next time
Elizabeth
PS the time is as in Ireland (GMT Summer Time)


5 Comments:

At 12:40 p.m. , Blogger Elizabeth McGuire Cleary said...

So this is what it looks like when someone posts a comment! Well I'm just talking to myself for the moment, so I'd better stay quiet.

 
At 12:42 p.m. , Blogger Elizabeth McGuire Cleary said...

Apparently I don't have control over the time shown in the post, so in that case, readers will have to add or subtract the hours to GMT

 
At 10:25 a.m. , Blogger XXYXX said...

Hello Elizabeth

Three things: Well done with your blog! I've created a site for TA Beginners (like me) and I've added your a link to your site. Would you have a look at:

http://www.tastudent.org.uk/html/tabodies.htm

And let me know if you're happy with the entry.

And thirdly, yes, you can control the time shown in posts. When you log into Blogger.com and enter your blog, click on the Settings tab, and within that, on Formatting, and you'll find the control for setting your time zone.

Hope that helps.

/ rob

 
At 9:32 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, My name is Mandy Lacy and I live in New Zealand. I have been studying and practicing CTA in the organisational field and I am wondering if there are people in Ireland doing the same? I am visiting Ireland in 2007 and would love to connect with similar TA folk. From downunder looking forward to hearing from you. :) Mandy

 
At 7:37 p.m. , Blogger Elizabeth McGuire Cleary said...

Hi Rob and Mandy
Thanks for posting
Only getting to see what you said today (May 22 2006)
What is that saying about my Script? Probably the Child part saying: I won't look to see if anyone posted, and then if no-one did, I won't be disappointed!

Rob, You listed me as a TA trainer on your website - thanks for the compliment, but perhaps you would add 'unofficial', or 'amateur' in front of that since I don't have a TA qualification, and I wouldn't like there to be confusion.

Mandy:
I got your message through my email, but it didn't have an address on it so I couldn't reply as you asked.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home