Transactional Analysis in Ireland

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Recent TAI Meetings 2004-5

Here are some recent meetings held by TAI
AMENDED
Sorry for the HTML mess if you saw it. As I mentioned, I’m only learning this blogging business. I have new separated the notices for the different meetings into separate postings. I have also included any handouts I have on file. Hope you find it interesting
Elizabeth

TAI Meeting held May 16 2004
Topic: Overindulgence (based on materials supplied by Jean Illsley Clarke)

TAI Meeting held November 06 2004
TOPIC: BENEFITING FROM YOUR 'Hurry Up' and other DRIVERS

TAI Meeting held February 05 2005
Topic: Building Resilience in young people.

TAI Meeting held April 02 2005
Topic: AGING WITH DIGNITY -My Five Wishes (to be based on materials supplied by Jean Illsley Clarke).

TAI Meeting May 07 2005
Topic I'm OK, You're OK

TAI Meeting July 16 2005
Topic A TA look at Terrorism and Fundamentalism and Fanaticism


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home